As the name ‘Rotary’ implies, continuous juice screening is effected on a wedge bar type screen fitted on a cylindrical drum mounted in horizontal position with appropriate slope towards non-drive end. Unlike in case of stationary parabolic screen, the entire screening area provided in the rotary screen is full utilized and hence maximum screening efficiency is achieved. The dynamic movement of screen allows utilization of smaller size wedge bar opening for removal of even the smallest bagacillo particles from mill juice. The diameter, the length of the screen, the speed of the rotating screen and its inclination are such designed that complete drainage of juice is ensured.
The Rotary Juice Screen is manufactured in different sizes to suit specific requirement.
|FILTER DRUM AREA
• Maximum screen surface area per unit cane crushing capacity of the plant.
• S.S construction inclined bottom juice collecting tray in half cylindrical shape having amply sized outlet nozzle ensure quick removal of screened juice preventing
stagnancy of juice at any qurner to avoid build up of micro organismcolonies.
• Drum rotates freely on four no. wheel each fitted in two sets of spherical roller bearings.
• Continuous automatic operation.
• Automaticiacally operated Wash water strainer.
• All four nos. bearings are with lubrication system.
• Repair kit and installation tools.
• Caustic soda re-circulation system for removal of microbal colonies.
• Totally enclosed motors.